Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2013

new monster high images!

Photo: Calling all giving spirits! Frankie is conjuring up a pumpkin carving contest this Halloween to raise money for monsters in need. Anyone interested in lending a hand should sign up in Home Ick.Photo: "My UHHH-ltimate Halloween plans need include little more than a hauntingly good date with the one zombie who holds my undead heart." –GhouliaPhoto: Nothing is more freaky fierce than a costume catwalk! Clawdeen is howling to debut her furrrocious new design to the entire school this Halloween.Photo: Prepare to bow before Halloween greatness! I'm beyond thrilled to be planning my annual Haunted Mausoleum soiree. It is sure to be my most epic party to date." -CleoPhoto: I'm like, totes stoked to see what fangtastic vampire inspired costumes the normies come up with this Halloween! Maybe this year I'll finally see some scary-sweet shades of pink!" -Ula-D

No comments:

Post a Comment