Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 26, 2013

ELISSABAT bio


I do sometimes tire of playing larger-than-unlife roles, even though my fans really do seem to love the films.

FREAKY FLAW

I have terrible stage fright, so I must be completely prepared before I ever stand in front of an audience. I’ve been told I’m a natural on stage and in front of a camera, but that’s only because I spend hours making sure I have my lines down. It’s the only way I can do what I do.

FAVORITE FOOD

Blood oranges

FAVORITE ACTIVITY

Acting! It might seem strange that I would like acting if I have stage fright, but I love inhabiting the characters I play.

KILLER STYLE

I love Philosophy of Screamplay Structure class. We get to read all the most famous screamplays and see how the masters perfected their craft.

PET

I played the part of a dragon whisperer in a film once. It was a great role, but I’ve never translated that into a real unlife pet.

PET PEEVE

When I flub a line. I work very hard to learn my part so that I do not make mistakes, and it fangsolutely drives me batty when I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment