Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 26, 2013

HONEY SWAMP bio


I want to be a cinema-togre-pher, which means I define the “look” of a boovie. I’ll be a director's right-hand-monster for everything that you see on screen.

FREAKY FLAW

I am a perfectionist. I believe there is always time to do something the right way and yes I realize this can be tiresome for other monsters.

FAVORITE FOOD

Dead beans and rice and jamboolya

FAVORITE ACTIVITY

I am a photographer. I do not want to be one, you understand; I am one. I am always striving to learn more and be…perfect.

KILLER STYLE

I am sweet in disposition, polite in manners, feminine in appearance and sociable in company. In short, I epitomize the modern Southern ghoul. I am also strong, independent and capable--you would do well to remember that.

PET

Living in the swamp means my home is literally crawling with critters. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find pet perfection. I suppose that means I’ll need to keep looking.

PET PEEVE

I do not like to be rushed. Please allow for adequate time when asking me to go somewhere with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment