Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 26, 2013

VIPERINE GORGON bio


Picked up a casketball jersey from the Barcelgroana team for my cousin Deuce.

FREAKY FLAW

Some people wave, some high five, some hug… I bite. I just can’t help myself. It’s the way I show affection. I try to remember to just shake hands, but sometimes I forget.

FAVORITE FOOD

Dates…stuffed with almonds and wrapped in bacon. Delicioussss…

FAVORITE ACTIVITY

I love doing, shopping for and experimenting with makeup. I do my friends makeup for dances and school photos and sometimes I go to the elder monsters’ home and do makeovers for the monsters that live there. They have great stories to tell, and I get to hear them. #WinWin.

KILLER STYLE

Hippie Boho Chic. I like to be comfortable AND I never like scaling back when it comes to mixing different colors, patterns and fabrics together.

PET

In case you haven’t noticed, under this mane of freaky fabulous hair is a rather active nest of vipers. I really don’t have room in my unlife for anything else.

PET PEEVE

Cheap makeup. Might as well just use finger paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment