Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Clawd Wolf


                                                                   Clawd Wolf


Quotation1.png It makes my fur stand up when the student bodies at Monster High assume that because I'm clawsome at football and casketball that I'm just a dumb jock. Quotation2.png
— Clawd Wolf in his Sweet 1600 diary
Clawd Wolf
Monster High Student
Profile art - Clawd Wolf.jpg
Age17
Killer StyleCasual à la Clawdeen...it would be dumb for me to not listen to fashion advice from her.
Freaky FlawI shed...a lot. When I get out of the shower my family becomes the proud owners of a fur-lined tub. I might as well comb my hair with a lint brush and save the extra step.
PetA gargoyle bulldog named Rockseena. She's my number one rock solid fan.
Favorite ActivityI love football. I love the training, the strategy, the competition, and the atmosphere on game day. It's the perfect sport.
Biggest Pet PeevePeople who think that football players are all dumb jocks. I'll compare GPA's with anybody...okay maybe anybody but Ghoulia Yelps. :)
Fav School SubjectBiteology. I want to go into sports medicine when my playing days are over.
Least Fav SubjectHome Ick. Seriously, I can burn water.
Favorite ColorTeal
Favorite FoodSteak and lots of it.
BFFsA pack leader can't play favorites.
Dolldiaryicon.jpg Two Available
information from:
http://monsterhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Clawd_Wolf

Clawd Wolf is the 17 year old son of the werewolf and is the BMOC (Big Monster On Campus) at Monster High. He's also older brother toClawdeen and Howleen, and is the boyfriend of Draculaura.
He is voiced by Ogie Banks.

Contents

 [show

PersonalityEdit

Clawd is very friendly, outgoing and kind to the others, especially to his girlfriend, Draculaura. He's a loyal friend and a natural leader, acting as the captain of several sports teams.

PortrayalsEdit

Clawd is voiced by Ogie Banks. His first webisode appearance is inFur Will Fly, where he was intially voiced by Yuri Lowenthal. Soon after, Banks begins regularly providing the voice of Clawd Wolf.
MVwerewolfrap1.png
LehallAdded by Lehall
Though Clawd himself does not make an appearance in the Monster High Fright Song music video, there are several werewolf character analogues who received creative interpretation by the video crew. The "Werewolf Rapper," for example, is portrayed by Taylor Belnavis.

Physical DescriptionEdit

Clawd is tall and physically fit, since he plays on the football, casketball and track teams. He has a piercing in his left ear, and has long sideburns and gold eyes like his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment