Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Draculaura




                                                                         Draculaura 

Quotation1.png It is the most romantic story ever told! Quotation2.png
— Draculaura in "Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love?"
Draculaura
Monster High Student
Profile art - Draculaura.jpg
Age1,599 (I can't wait for my 1600 birthday )
Killer StyleMy dad calls me Draculaura but to my friends I'm Ula D. I love to splash my black outfits with some cheery pink and I even carry a frilly umbrella so I can take an occasional walk in the sun.
Freaky FlawSince I can't see my reflection in a mirror, I have to leave the house not knowing if my clothes and makeup are just right. Of course after 1,599 years of practice I've gotten pretty good at it.
PetCount Fabulous is my BFF (Bat Friend Forever), he’s a very proud and proper bat but I just can't help but dressing him in the cutest little outfits.
Favorite ActivityI love smiling, laughing, and encouraging my friends.
Biggest Pet PeeveThe lack of vegan selections in the Monster High™ creepateria is so sad.
Fav School SubjectCreative Writing. It gives me a chance to write sweet stories about my friends.
Least Fav SubjectGeography. After 1,599 years I’ve been everywhere...twice.
Favorite ColorPink
Favorite FoodI'm a vegan, no icky blood for me, so it's fruits, vegetables and a lot of iron supplements.
BFFsFrankie Stein andClawdeen Wolf.
Dolldiaryicon.jpg Four Available
information from:
http://monsterhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Draculaura

Draculaura is the 1,600-year old daughter of Count Dracula. She is a vegan vampire, meaning she doesn't drink blood or eat meat, and she appears to be hemophobic, going so far as to even avoid the word 'blood'. She is called "Lala" and "Ula D" by her friends.
She is voiced by Debi Derryberry in the webisodes.

Contents

 [show

PersonalityEdit

Draculaura is sweet, friendly, and easy to get along with, though she can come off as a bit childish. She was one of Frankie's first friends and in New Ghoul at School helped Frankie realize that she just might fit in. Even though she doesn't seem to care much of what other monsters think of her, Draculaura is much of a trend follower, as well as a "gossip ghoul", following Spectra's blog, the Ghostly Gossip by heart.
Draculaura is usually ecstatic and gets distracted easily, making her prone to accidents and mixed information, so she's usually portrayed as a sort of airhead, but ignorance is bliss as Draculaura's happiness rarely fades. She's also shown to be a bit of a flirt, having the most crushes out of the cast.

Physical AppearanceEdit

Draculaura has pale pink skin, pale purple eyes, and dark black hair with pink streaks. Many of her physical features nod to her vampire heritage, such as pointed ears, fangs,and pale skin that's especially sensitive to the sun. She also has a small pink heart right under her left eye, which is a birthmark. In the webisodes, Draculaura is notably shorter than all her friends, even in heels. In fact, she's the shortest of the main cast, being taller than only a fewBackgrounders.

No comments:

Post a Comment